Monday, January 3, 2011

Smart Goal

Specific        Get high A's for all my classes


Measure       Check my grades daily and make sure all assignments are turned in and have high marks


Action          Turn in my assignments on time and do really good work how Im going to do that is    not let        people copy cause when they copy the never turn in the work cause they forget 


Reasonable  My goal is reasonable because i can do my classwork well and turn it on time to get amazing                                     grades 


Timely         For the six weeks 




My smart goal for this six weeks will be to get high A's in all seven of my classes.  To achieve this goal I will have to get high marks on all my classwork, and turn in all assignments on time.  My goal is very reasonable because I've given myself enough time to achieve it and I know what actions will have to be taken to succeed in my goal. I will have to remember to check my grades daily and actually go into the grades and make sure that the grades on the assignments are high. I will also have to put effort in the work I turn in. 

No comments: